Delivering Comprehensive Eye Health Services
One Patient at a Time
Seeing the world around you with visual clarity is something everyone enjoys
And, maintaining healthy vision is critical for ensuring that you see things clearly at all times.
At Greenville EyeCare Associates, we deliver a full array of eye health services designed to help you see it
- Professional, comprehensive eye examinations
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of eye disease
- Custom contact lens fitting and management
- Extensive selection and fitting of glasses
- Laser surgery consultation and co-management
- Cataracts treatment and co-management
You will experience comprehensive eye care that includes state-of-the-art equipment with the latest technology; exam rooms designed for your comfort; and a courteous, friendly, and professional staff to ensure you receive the best care possible. Our experienced doctors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality ophthalmic care available. This unswerving commitment has remained unchanged for more than 30 years of serving the Greenville and Upstate community. It is the personalized service, quality patient care, and steadfast integrity that characterize our practice – One Patient at a Time.
Patient Priority Plan
In an effort to help relieve the burden of rising healthcare costs for our patients and to keep our focus on preventative eyecare, Greenville EyeCare offers a plan to individuals and families who may not have the benefit of vision care insurance. The Patient Priority Plan provides you these benefits:
- 50% discount on ALL Frames when frames and lenses are purchased together.
- One time Frame replacement when all parts are present.
- 20% discount on Sunglasses, no prescription.
- One FREE Fundus photograph provided. Value $43.
- Special Invitations to vendor/trunk shows, workshops on eye health and offers.
- Earn $10 in Priority Dollars for every $250 you spend on Glasses and/or Contacts.
Restrictions on certain discounts and insurance do apply.
Make an Appointment Online!
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online or by calling our office.